When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
This class makes me lose faith in humanity... LOL...
Monday, July 06, 2009
Since I don't really have much to do, might as well blog. Okay, I'm gonna start off with something that I saw that is seriously LOL to the extreme. Check out this test paper that a teacher marked. LOLOLOL!


Haha! This class makes me lose faith in humanity! EPIC! This person must be super smart because he actually scored 100% and also had time to write nasty (but cool...)comments that obviously pissed the teacher off. LOL. Check out this website for more funny answers to exam papers that teachers marked! http://funnyexam.com/

Off that topic, ooooooh.... Akshaya... you have not been in school as I heard and is not gonna go tomorrow too... Ooooooooooh...see who's turning naughty...

Labels: ,



POSTED BY eClare AT 5:50 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)