When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
If you know what you are doing, you are probably bored.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Rrr-bit. No one else can make the best frog noise like I do. See, I told you I am cool.

Have been teaching Akshaya how to make frog noises. Just gotta get the starting sound right. I am gonna start tuition to teach frog noises. At a cheap rate of 1 Dinar (NZ$4) an hour. Call me.(No Akshaya that was not suppose to sound wrong. Still don't get why water dripping down from the ceiling sounds wrong.)

Okay, I have officially got a boring, "no-life" summer holiday in front of me. Everyone's getting out of Bahrain for the holidays, leaving me alone. :( Stupid swine flu! It cancelled all my plans for the Europe trip. So gay. I desperately need something to look forward to. My life is so meaningless. Argh. I once read this comprehension passage in the ICAS English test about a boy who continuously cycles around town every night after dinner. The reason was that the boy was so bored of his life and was constantly hoping that something interesting might happen every night. I seriously feel like doing that but my life's even 'boringer' than that boy's because I don't even know how to cycle.

Mr Bannister and I should just start a "no-life" club. We can be presidents of the club. Come join if you think your life is so damn boring. I know I sound like a teen going, "My life is so gay." Truth is... I am a teen. I am allowed to say that.

That day I was looking into my box of belongings from NZ and I found that story that Lisa, Chloe and I wrote right before the end of the school year last year in Social Studies. I could not stop laughing! I never even realise how retarded we were! Remember Lis, how the Caspian seal was choking on a cigarette butt and then the parrot (or something similar to that) had to do the Heimlich maneuver to save him and my character the Bawean deer was just stupidly retarded. Remember how we said they resembled our personalities! Ha! SO CRACK UP! If someone else read that, they might think we were either on something or that we escaped from a mental hospital!

Miss you guys... Back to my "no-life" life. Before that though, check out this video of the CMT Awards opening featuring Taylor Swift! So funny!



POSTED BY eClare AT 5:34 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)