When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
ONE DOWN BY THE TAYLOR SWIFT DOMINATION...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
As Bhagyata thankfully reminded me, yes, i haven't update my blog in about a week. Can't be bothered really. I mean sometimes I type the stuff halfway and just stop typing cause I just don't feel like continuing. Dunno why though.

Anyway, I just managed to influence Bhagyata to like Taylor Swift songs and I am so damn proud. She like downloaded 6 songs already into her iPod. Wowie! (Got that from Bhagyata too.:)) I mean when I first started with this Taylor Swift obsession, I only had like 3 songs in my iPod. Doing good, Bhag. Her fave is... "You Belong With Me". Yay! And conveniently for her, I have her fave line from the song right on my blog, so she can sing it every time she goes to it.:)

Oh. Coming to the sad part of my already "no-life" life, there are gonna be end of year exams in about three weeks. I am so gonna suck in history and geography cause I just joined this school in like last term and I have never done anything on what they have done. Crap. Well, I don't really care that much about history and geography anyway.

Another thing, we are watching "My Fair Lady" in English and OMG this movie is more awesome than the word awesome. I know it's like made in 1964 and stuff but this movie has all the elements of a great movie. (I know I'm starting to sound like a movie critic, thanks to my English teacher making us write analysis on reviews.) It has cool as music (FYI, that song with the part that goes like more chocolates for me to eat is continuously stuck in my head.), great acting (Audrey Hepburn is an amazing actress.) and a really sweet plot. Y'know how I always like movies that has a Cinderella storyline (e.g. Pretty Woman and A Cinderella Story) this is one of them too. We haven't finished it, we are finishing it this Sunday. Seriously, can't wait.

Oh and last thing, I was gonna watch "17 Again" with Akshaya but for some reason when I am checking the movie listings on the net, it seems its still not out in Bahrain. If you guys know if its still out or not, puh-lease tell me. And surprisingly, I'm not the one that likes Zac Efron, I might seem like the total teenagery freak but I'm staying true to my top 3 celebrity crushes (Chad Michael Murray (he is forever on top of my list), Lucas Till(like him even more after the you belong with me video) and Taylor Lautner.)

Bye for now! Going to go to the gym! (Fyi, and you guys probably already know Clare and exercising does not go together very well, so I'm not exactly the happiest person in the world right now.)

Labels: , , , ,



POSTED BY eClare AT 8:49 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)