When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
I guess why a lot of people died of tuberculosis was because laughter is the best medicine…
Monday, May 18, 2009

Well, I kind of just reached home and I have been a lazy bum today. Since, there is no homework today and no dissection club, I went home watched some TV, hit the shower and then just had a nap. I was so tired for some reason. I usually take like ages to sleep but today, I just fell asleep when I touched the pillows. Yeah and then, I went out for dinner with my parents at the Hong Kong Restaurant (yes, me and my asianess.) and headed to Carrefour to buy groceries and kind of shopped a little. Oh, when we were shopping, my mum spotted this pair of shoes that were like one of the weirdest designs ever. It was from The Athlete's Foot or something and the bottom of the sandals were in a U-shape so it's like the bottom of a see-saw. Apparently, the salesman guy said it was to make you more stable and balance. It so did not balance. Then I saw a black version of it so I was like to my mum, "Haha imagine if I wore these to school!" My mum was like, "If you wear these and the teacher wants you to like do a speech or something, then you'd be wobbling about and the teacher might even take marks of for like wobbling and not being confident with your expressions and posture!" LOL. Anyway, and yeah because we bought toilet paper from Carrefour, my mum was like carrying it around shops and stuff so me and my mum were just like cracking up.

Another thing that was LOL today, was that at drama today, we were doing something that was like "Whose line is it anyway?" And yeah five people volunteered to go up and pretend to be something and then someone would go outside and then come in and try to guess what they were. Well, Tammy went out and then each of the five people was given their characters. Guess what, Gianmarco got to be the stripper!!! He was crack up! LOL with the biggest LOL!!!! I couldn't stop laughing but then MR GREEK O (if you go to my class you will know who it is.) said, "Just take it off man!" to Gianmarco. At that point, I was pretty much laughing so hard that my tummy hurt. HAHAHAHA! JUST TAKE IT OFF!!! SO GOD DAMN WRONG! After that drama lesson, Akshaya just continued saying that for like everything and what's even funnier is she did it in an Indian accent. HAHAHA!

Oh, Akshaya and I have this thing to piss MR GREEK O. Akshaya would say to him, "You look troubled, ---- (fill in the name). Are you okay?" and I would then say, "Are you feeling emotional?" And then we would both then say, "Do you want me to comfort you?" LOL. HAHAHA! It actually did get on his nerves, serves him right for always getting on ours. Bhagyata and I also have this new habit of exchanging shoes. I mean we found out we have the same shoe size (if you are reading this Lis, remember don't act your shoe size, act your age. Lol. Good times.) and I think her shoes are comfy and she thinks mine are so yeah we exchange shoes. J

Gotta go now, love you all!

P.S. Akshaya if you are reading this and you are still angry at me. I am really really sorry. We are always conjoinned in the mind. J Love you my "buddy-buddy".



POSTED BY eClare AT 11:48 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)