When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
Bump the exams...
Friday, May 08, 2009
Woohoo! The Cambridge Checkpoint Tests are over! Well, annoyingly, I just found out that we still have end of year exams for science and maths. Crap. Oh yeah, yesterday when I went to the City Centre with my parents, we met... Akshaya and her parents! COOLIES! So yeah we were like chatting while our parents chatted and stuff. Well, we were also talking about this annoying person yeah and y'know the usual stuff we talk about every Geography lesson. I mean in Geography cause I sit beside Akshaya, we pretty much just spent the whole lesson gossiping (while doing our work of course.:))

Oh another thing, I tried Baskin Robbins for the first time and I picked that minty chocolate one and I have to say that New Zealand Natural still rocks by far. New Zealand Natural is still Number 1 on my fave ice cream shop list.

Another thing (I know there are a lot of things), I shall announce my new love...


MY NEW MOSCHINO WATCH!!!!!!!

I love it to bits. I was quite surprise when my mum and I were like discussing how pretty that watch was and my mum was like okay I'll buy it for you. I was like holy cow! It was like 82 dinars (360 NZ dollars and around 360 as well Singapore dollars). OMG! I love that watch! Well, were like real lucky so we got a 10% discount.:) I'm gonna try my very best so that this watch doesn't end up like the state of all my other ones (e.g. my Adidas watch that is looking more yellow than white.)

Oh I spotted this thing on the internet and I think it's pretty cool. Sing these lyrics in tune to the song Bop to the Top from High School Musical:

Michelle:I believe in good luck
Shooting for A*
WeiLing:Baby, to be number 1
You gotta reach the stars
Michelle:Kickin' and a scratchin'
Like a crazy cat
WeiLing:Anything it takes
To climb the ladder of sucess
Both:Put our tails off everyday
Gotta Bump the exams papers
Blow them all away
Michelle:Yeah, we're gonna
Both:Bump bump bump bump the exams
WeiLing:Slip and slide and ride that paper
Both:Jump and hop
Hop till we drop
Michelle:And pass again

Tune off for now.


POSTED BY eClare AT 6:46 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)