When You Think Taylor Swift,
                   I hope you think of me...
Today at school...
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Today I seriously cracked up the most at school. Not kidding.

Okay,i am going to go through what happen today and why Akshaya and I almost laughed our heads off. Literally. (My tummy hurt so bad from laughing.)

Well, the start of the day from Maths to DT was not that funny but after during second break it started.

Okay, Akshaya, Betul and I were like sitting by the staircases outside form room and Omar was like there as well so we were like talking about something random (duh Omar was there. Omar and random go side by side.) So, anyways, Akshaya asked Omar to tell us a story cause we were sleepy. Then, Omar started a story about "The Three Wolves and A Pig". Btw, he did not do the pig and wolves opposite purposely, he seriously did not know till like at the end of the story. It started something like that:

Akshaya, Betul and Clare (that's me) were the three wolves. Omar was the pig.
So we lived in three houses. Akshaya's was made out of grass. Betul's was made out of sand and mine brick. Omar then started saying about how it the houses related to our cultures. He was like Akshaya was like the grass one because it relates to her being Indian (don't ask me what the relation cause I have totally no idea), Betul's was sand because y'know she is Arabian and mine's was brick because I am Singaporean and Singapore has tonnes of skyscrapers (it took him some time to find the relation between brick and Singapore). This whole time he was telling this, Akshaya and I were just basically laughing non stop! You just go to be there to get the whole cracking up bit because you should so see Omar's actions to it, there was like the trotting of pig and etc.

So, the next part just got weirder. (Btw, Celine and Amanda joined us at this point.) Omar was like he the pig when to Betul's house first and ate her. That was the point when he realised he got the story the other way round. lol! seriously lol! I mean it took him so long to get this. OMG! Well we were like how is a pig going to eat a wolf (btw, Akshaya and I were laughing so bad again because the way he said he was going to eat Betul just sound so omg wrong.) Well, smart old Amanda came to the rescue by saying "he eats like a pig". This is how we learn from Amanda that a simile can save the day.

Okay, the rest of the story was just weird with Akshaya and I laughing like continuosly because Omar tripped on the staircases as well as were going to Art. Anyways, the story ended with something like Akshaya and I got drunk and started dancing. Akshaya ended up dancing with Omar and I started dancing with another pig and poor old Betul was eaten by a pig. Hahahahaha! You just so had to be there.Then, Omar just got sicker and sicker so we decided to ask him to shut up and ended up talking to Franklin and others.

Well, Art was funny as well cause of Franklin and others as well. Okay, I'm just gonna stop here cause I just realised I've written so much. Anyway, fyi today was crack up for half of the day. LOL!

P.S. I have to give credit to Omar:
Thanks to Omar for helping me wipe the table and organize all my stuff in a neat pile and put my glasses back in my case in Art (oh and the story.). Thank you!(Well, he did say he was a nice guy after all.):)

Yap, so the story was told by Omar Elmenofy. (i did this because he wanted to get famous for the story.)


POSTED BY eClare AT 10:03 PM

Advertisement
Still working on it...


Me, myself and i ,
CLARE. I'm not easily JADED. I HEART anyone who HEARTS me. I love EGGS. Anything made out of WOOD is off the hook. Vintage screams RAWK. Pastel colours are BEAUTIFUL. TAYLOR SWIFT is the bomb. Country music SPEAKS FOR ITSELF(hillbillies are cool.) LOVE and HATE can collide. I am glad I am not the only one who still believes in FAIRYTALES. ACT YOUR AGE, NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE.

Archives
Walking down History Road...


Affiliates (still working on it...)
Can't be bothered. So you're pretty much stuck here.
Credits: kimhong
Images: x x
Inspiration: blogger

Tagboard


Dance hall


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy Bday!
My Bday! : 14th Oct
Mummy: 16th Dec
Papa: 27th Feb
Akshaya: 7th Jul
Bhagyata: 11th Jul
Betul: 2nd Jun
Lisa (Yoshihama): 26th Nov (it's still close to Miley Cyrus :P)
Chloe: 14th Dec
Lis (Tate): 12th Oct
Jenn: 12th Oct
Saiyuri: 8th Jan
Garima: 14th Oct (check mine.)
Jasmin: 13th Dec
Abdulla: 14th Jun
more to come out if rmbed.D;

Statistics (a.k.a stalker system.)